Various School Districts
Though based in the Puget Sound area, KBA commissions many projects east of the Cascades. Of these, 22 have been education facilities. 12 of these have been, or are, K-12 schools. The remaining 10 have been higher education facilities.
School districts KBA has worked for, or is currently working for includes: Union Gap, Okanogan, Pioneer, Richland, Toppenish, Eastmont, Wenatchee, Wahluke and Wapato. The projects have ranged in size and scope from small, existing facility optimizations, through to new schools over 300,000 square-foot.
- HVAC systems and controls (including fire alarm integration), such as traditional 4-pipe fan coil and H&V systems, including boiler and chiller plants
- Water source heat pumps, including ground coupled
- Natural ventilation
- Radiant floor heating
- Lighting controls
- Domestic hot water heating, pumping and mixing
- Fire alarm system
- Emergency power
- Security systems
- Waste and vent systems
- Telecommunication systems
- Computer room air conditioning units
- Swimming pool heating, filtration pumps and controls