Education, Training, Licenses and Certifications
- Navy Nuclear Propulsion School (electrician emphasis), 1999
- Certified in active power UPS installation, Maintenance and Repair
- Certified in HP EcoPOD (active power) installation, maintenance and repair
- Certified in Alerton building automation controls (Bactalk and IBEX)
- Certified in Olympus and endoscope repair
- 4 1/2 years in building automation controls
- 4 years in the uninterruptable power supply and modular structure industry
- 3 years in endoscope repairs
Eric has over 15 years of experience with electrical low voltage and power systems, including 4 1/2 years in building automation controls, 4 years in the interruptable power supply and modular infrastructure industries, and 3 years in endoscope repair.
Eric trained as a nuclear electrician's mate in the U.S. Navy Propulsion School, graduating in 1999. Whilst there, he performed maintenance and repair on electrical systems and components related to the nuclear propulsion plant of the USS Carl Vinson. Upon graduating from the U.S. Navy in 2003, Eric spent a year as a residential electrician's apprentice, performing all aspects of residential wiring, installation, maintenance and repair on new construction and renovations.
Since 2015, Eric has been commissioning projects for KBA, with an emphasis on electrical systems commissioning. Project types include labs, offices, schools, correctional facilities and aircraft industrial.