Jeremy Fugere, CCP, LEED AP BD+C
Principal/Senior Project Manager
Education, Training, Licenses and Certifications
- BCxA Certified Commissioning Professional (CCP)
- LEED Accredited Professional with a Building Design & Construction Specialty, U.S. Green Building Council, 2011
- LEED Accredited Professional, U.S. Green Building Council, 2007
- AAS, Multi-Occupational Trades, Renton Technical College, WA
- Electrician EL07 - Maintenance, Department of Labor and Industries, 2004
- Electrician EL6A07 - HVAC/Refrigeration, Department of Labor and Industries, 2000
- Refrigeration Journeyman Mechanic Class C License, City of Seattle, 1999
- Refrigeration Steamfitter Apprenticeship Program, United Association Local 32, with Honors, 1994-1999
- Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Technology I, Universal Technical Institute, with Honors, 1993
- Federal CFC Type I & II Refrigeration License, 1993
Jeremy has a quarter of a century of experience installing, operating and maintaining, troubleshooting and commissioning a wide range of building mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems. He began his career graduating with honors, first from an HVACR Technologies program, then from a 5 year apprenticeship program consisting of ten-thousand hours of academic studies and on-the-job training. This was followed by 9 years at University Mechanical, one of the largest mechanical contractors in Washington State, where he quickly became a Journey-Level Foreman and went on to manage design/build projects. He subsequently spent three-years as Engineering and Maintenance Manager for a prominent Seattle business and property owner, in charge of the operation, commissioning and optimization of the performance of commercial buildings and high-end residences located throughout the U.S. and Europe. Jeremy began commissioning for KBA's parent company in 2005, and was made a KBA Project Manager in 2006. He become an owner and co-Principal in 2009.
During his 10+ years as a commissioning specialist, Jeremy has performed and managed all aspects of existing and new systems commissioning, for pre-design through post-occupancy. His resumes includes many new and existing facility types, including educational facilities, laboratories, hospitals, high-end residential, military facilities, industrial plants, correctional facilities, high-rise buildings and mixed-use projects. Many of his projects have been sustainable building projects, including over 35 LEED projects with certifications to Platinum level. Jeremy also has the distinction of being the Commissioning Authority for the Bullitt Center, often referred to as the 'greenest office building in the world' and the first commercial building in the world to be certified under the extremely rigorous Living Building Challenge.