Kenneth Toombs, PE, CCP
Toombs and Associates Chief of Operations
Education, Training, Licenses and Certifications
- BCxA Certified Commissioning Professional (CCP)
- Registered Professional Engineer in Colorado, Connecticut, California, Idaho, Illinois, Oregon and Washington
- American Society of Health Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE), member
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering, California State
- Over 20 years of experience performing commissioning services
Ken is the Chief of Operations for Toombs and Associates Commissioning Specialists (TACS), a division of Keithly Barber Associates. Ken has a quarter of a century of experience performing and managing commissioning services, which was preceded by over two decades in building engineering and operations for pharmaceutical labs, educational facilities and commercial buildings.
Ken was the manager of one of the country's first formal commissioning groups, and the commissioning project manager of one of the country's first major commissioning projects - the first phase of Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center's South Lake Union Campus, completed in 1993.
Ken's career has been heavily focused on educational facilities, hospitals and labs.