Various School Districts
KBA has commissioned a total of 85 K-12 projects in Western Washington, covering everything from new construction, renovations and additions to existing structures and re-commissioning. The projects have ranged greatly in size, with the smallest being 1,848 square-foot and the largest 270,000 square-foot.
Of the 27 school districts in Western Washington KBA has commissioned projects for, of particular note are; Seattle, Mukilteo, Highline, Northshore, Kent, Puyallup and Tacoma. For each of these districts, KBA has commissioned at least 5 K-12 projects, and at most 11.
- HVAC systems and controls (including fire alarm integration), such as traditional 4-pipe fan coil and H&V systems, including boiler and chiller plants
- Water source heat pumps, including ground coupled
- Natural ventilation
- Radiant floor heating
- Lighting controls
- Domestic hot water heating, pumping and mixing
- Fire alarm system
- Emergency power
- Security systems
- Waste and vent systems
- Telecommunication systems
- Computer room air conditioning units
- Swimming pool heating, filtration pumps and controls